Moist and chewy brownies ... one of the best recipes ever!
The ingredient of Meltaway Brownies
- u00bd cup butter
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- u00be cup packed brown sugar
- u00bc cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- u2153 cup all-purpose flour
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
The instruction how to make Meltaway Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt together butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat. sever from heat.
- grow and work up in brown sugar; cool slightly. increase be credited with water, egg yolk and vanilla; emphasis well. work up in flour and salt. Set aside.
- emphasis egg whites until stiff peaks form, using an electric mixer at high speed. Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture, after that fold in chopped nuts.
- Pour into greased 9 inch square pan. Bake for 35 minutes or until set all but the edges. Cool a few minutes and cut off surgically remove from pan. Cool nearly rack.
Nutritions of Meltaway Browniescalories: 256.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 20.4 g
cholesterolContent: 51.3 mg
fatContent: 19.8 g
fiberContent: 2.3 g
proteinContent: 4.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.7 g
sodiumContent: 121 mg
sugarContent: 13.8 g