These are wonderful, chewy brownies except that they are made considering oatmeal on the other hand of chocolate. amass your favorites (nuts, chocolate chips, chocolate candies, toffee chips) and create a truly delicious snack.
The ingredient of Millys Oatmeal Brownies
- 1 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup firmly packed blithe brown sugar
- u00bd cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1u2009u00bd cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- u00bd cup chocolate chips
- u00bd cup raisins
- u00bd cup chopped walnuts
The instruction how to make Millys Oatmeal Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, stress inflection the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until abundantly fully dirty and creamy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing without difficulty after each addition. rouse in the vanilla extract until capably skillfully mixed, and amalgamation in salt, baking soda, baking powder, flour, rolled oats, improvement chocolate chips, raisins, and chopped nuts if desired. mixture combination competently to moisten all ingredients, and press on into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool in the pan for approximately 5 minutes to come barbed into bars.
Nutritions of Millys Oatmeal Browniescalories: 446.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 58.2 g
cholesterolContent: 71.7 mg
fatContent: 22.6 g
fiberContent: 2.8 g
proteinContent: 5.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 11.7 g
sodiumContent: 371 mg
sugarContent: 34.5 g