Melt-in-your-mouth chocolate brownies considering just the right hint of bourbon. Pecans are optional for those who may have allergies.
The ingredient of Kentucky Bourbon Brownies
- 1 cup sweet cream butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1u2009u00bd cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons bourbon
- 1 teaspoon Madagascar bourbon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
The instruction how to make Kentucky Bourbon Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Place butter and chocolate in the height of a double boiler higher than simmering water. work up frequently, scraping the length of all along the sides subsequent to a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, not quite 5 minutes. separate from heat and let cool completely, 10 to 15 minutes.
- While chocolate cools, sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- stress inflection eggs in a bowl using an electric stand mixer or hand mixer until just about well-ventilated in color. fusion in bourbon and vanilla extract. Gradually amalgamation in sugar until capably skillfully blended. mix up in chocolate-butter mixture. raise a fuss in flour union until combined, scraping by the side of sides of the bowl as needed. Fold in pecans. Spread brownie mix into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges fascination away from the sides of the pan, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool no question just about a wire rack.
Nutritions of Kentucky Bourbon Browniescalories: 341.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 37.2 g
cholesterolContent: 61.2 mg
fatContent: 21.5 g
fiberContent: 2.2 g
proteinContent: 4 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.3 g
sodiumContent: 162 mg
sugarContent: 25.5 g