This is the best and easiest recipe going.
The ingredient of One Bowl Brownies
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- u00be cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
The instruction how to make One Bowl Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease a 13x9-inch pan.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large bowl at HIGH for 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Alternately, melt butter and chocolate in a double boiler more than simmering water.
- sever bowl from microwave and stir until chocolate is melted. trouble in sugar. mixture combination in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and nuts.
- increase batter into prepared pan. Bake for 35 minutes (do not overbake).
Nutritions of One Bowl Browniescalories: 398.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 45.5 g
cholesterolContent: 77 mg
fatContent: 24.1 g
fiberContent: 2.5 g
proteinContent: 5.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 11.3 g
sodiumContent: 101.9 mg
sugarContent: 33.8 g