frightful cookie cups! Even after the cookies are baked, the filling stays gooey and tastes just in imitation of brownie batter. My connections and family love them!
The ingredient of Brownie-Batter Cookie Cups
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- u00bd cup butter, softened
- u00bd cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- u2153 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Brownie-Batter Cookie Cups
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- mixture combination flour and sugar together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- stress inflection cream cheese and butter together using an electric mixer in a mixing bowl until combined. advocate into flour join up until just combined. Press pastry dough evenly into the bottom and going on the sides of each cup of an ungreased 24-cup mini muffin pan.
- Heat milk chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat until melted and chocolate is lonely slightly lumpy, 2 to 3 minutes. Cool slightly and rouse in sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Spoon on the order of 1 teaspoon swear into each pastry-lined muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is golden and filling is slightly puffed, not quite 20 minutes. Let cool in pan 10 minutes at the forefront transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Brownie-Batter Cookie Cupscalories: 151.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 17.5 g
cholesterolContent: 28.5 mg
fatContent: 8.7 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 1.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.4 g
sodiumContent: 63.6 mg
sugarContent: 13.1 g