I am a Big fan of cheesecake and chocolate and this one of my favorite desserts!
The ingredient of Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Brownies
- cooking spray
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 (16 ounce) packages refrigerated cookie dough, frozen
The instruction how to make Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray the bottom and sides of a jelly roll pan when cooking spray or line in imitation of parchment paper.
- amalgamation cream cheese, sugar, and eggs in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle until smooth; increase be credited with vanilla extract and mixture combination for 1 more minute.
- Slice 1 roll of cookie dough into thin rounds and arrange almost the prepared jelly roll pan. Pour cream cheese union on top of higher than cookie layer. Slice the second roll of cookie dough into rounds and arrange exceeding cream cheese merger layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are golden brown, approximately 30 minutes. Cool enormously forward into the future barbed and serving.
Nutritions of Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Browniescalories: 275.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 32.2 g
cholesterolContent: 52.9 mg
fatContent: 14.9 g
fiberContent: 0.6 g
proteinContent: 3.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.8 g
sodiumContent: 143.1 mg
sugarContent: 8.5 g