Butterscotch Brownie fusion in a jar following tag attached in the same way as directions in this area how to prepare the mix. These make astonishing gifts to pay for any become old of year and also for wedding favors, hostess gifts, baby showers or bow to to a cookie quarrel and make certain positive to bake some occurring so people know what they taste in the manner of to. buildup in a cool dry place away from a heat source so condensation and clumping does not occur. Enjoy!
The ingredient of Brownie fusion in a Jar III
- u00bd cup flaked coconut
- u00bd cup white sugar
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons baking powder
- u00bc teaspoon salt
The instruction how to make Brownie fusion in a Jar III
- amalgamation together flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- deposit ingredients in order given in a 1 quart sized wide mouth canning jar. go to flour merger last. Press each layer firmly in place.
- improve this proclamation to jar: Butterscotch Brownies 1. Empty jar of brownie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to abundantly fully blend mix. 2. Add: 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened at room temperature. DO NOT USE DIET MARGARINE. fusion in 2 eggs, slightly beaten and 2 teaspoons vanilla. 3. Mix until totally utterly blended. 4. go forward take advantage of into a sprayed 9 x 13 inch metal pan. 5. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 minutes. Cool 15 minutes in baking pan. Cut brownies into 1 1/2 inch squares. Cool unquestionably in pan. Makes 2 dozen brownies.
Nutritions of Brownie fusion in a Jar IIIcalories: 130.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 31 g
fatContent: 0.5 g
fiberContent: 0.4 g
proteinContent: 1.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.4 g
sodiumContent: 64.4 mg
sugarContent: 22.5 g