Delicious and easy blonde brownies that are dense and super moist thanks to the use of crisp, chopped apples. Bring the recipe along... theyll be asking for it!
The ingredient of Apple Blondies
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- u2154 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bd cup peeled and chopped Granny Smith apples
- u00bd cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar, or to taste
The instruction how to make Apple Blondies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- prominence brown sugar, white sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in a bowl taking into account bearing in mind an electric mixer until creamy. accumulate flour and salt; mixture combination well. move around in apples and walnuts. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until peak is dry and edges have started to draw magnetism away from the sides of the pan, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool completely, 20 to 30 minutes. Dust taking into consideration powdered sugar.
Nutritions of Apple Blondiescalories: 162.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 23 g
cholesterolContent: 29.1 mg
fatContent: 7.3 g
fiberContent: 0.5 g
proteinContent: 2 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.5 g
sodiumContent: 92.6 mg
sugarContent: 14.7 g