A extremely tender recipe and agreed simple. I made this taking place in the works myself and gave it a little decoration--you can use toothpicks, honey, and nuts. The recipe is doubled because I had made half the amount and that wasnt tolerable so I doubled it and then I made enough.
The ingredient of Bonnys Decorated Coconut Brownies
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- u2154 cup cocoa powder
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 4 teaspoons arena cinnamon
- 3 toothpicks, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- u00bc cup chopped walnuts, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dome cinnamon, or to taste
The instruction how to make Bonnys Decorated Coconut Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- stress inflection sugar and butter together in a bowl; amalgamation in eggs until combined.
- swell flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a bowl; raise a fuss into egg mixture. mixture combination in vanilla extract. work up in coconut and 4 teaspoons cinnamon. improve treat badly evenly into prepared pan in the manner of a spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, nearly 30 minutes. Cool in the pan, approximately 20 minutes; cut into squares.
- Place toothpicks, honey, walnuts, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon onto waxed paper. Dip a toothpick into honey; glamor desired design onto the brownies in the manner of honey-dipped toothpick. Sprinkle similar to walnuts and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
Nutritions of Bonnys Decorated Coconut Browniescalories: 293.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 37.4 g
cholesterolContent: 77 mg
fatContent: 15.8 g
fiberContent: 2.4 g
proteinContent: 3.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.3 g
sodiumContent: 186.2 mg
sugarContent: 28.1 g