This nearby dump cake is super sweet and warm gone a eternal pairing of cherries and chocolate. Salted butter balances out the sweetness and adds successful look to the gooey chocolate brownie topping. benefits this affectionate dessert in the same way as cold vanilla ice cream for the answer bite!
The ingredient of Black Forest Brownie Dump Cake
- cooking spray
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- u00bc cup water
- 1 (18.4 ounce) package brownie amalgamation
- u00be cup salted butter, frozen
The instruction how to make Black Forest Brownie Dump Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly coat the sides of a 9x13-inch baking pan subsequently cooking spray.
- Pour cherry filling into the prepared baking pan. Pour water evenly exceeding pie filling. Sprinkle brownie mix evenly in one addition just about the top; pull off not stir up it in. Grate frozen butter evenly over the brownie mix.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly all over, practically 35 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes yet to be serving.
Nutritions of Black Forest Brownie Dump Cakecalories: 303.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 45.8 g
cholesterolContent: 22.9 mg
fatContent: 13.5 g
fiberContent: 1.5 g
proteinContent: 1.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.3 g
sodiumContent: 173.6 mg