A no question easy-to-make, rich, and crispy chocolate cookie. A popular favorite at bake sales bearing in mind you use shimmering candies for the occasion.
The ingredient of Chocolate Candy-Brownie Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1u2009u00bd cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 cup white sugar
- u2153 cup butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups candy-coated milk chocolate pieces (such as M&Msu00ae)
The instruction how to make Chocolate Candy-Brownie Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl and set dry ingredients aside.
- Cream brown sugar, shortening, white sugar, and butter together in a large bowl using an electric mixer. mixture combination at medium-high readiness until creamy and light. Blend in eggs 1 at a era until adequately mixed. grow vanilla extract and water; fusion thoroughly.
- mount up dry ingredients to the butter-sugar mixture slowly while mixing until certainly incorporated. Reserve 1/2 cup chocolate candy pieces and fold steadfast candies into batter.
- Drop call names by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Press a few reserved candies onto the top of each cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 7 to 9 minutes. Cool on the order of a baking rack.
Nutritions of Chocolate Candy-Brownie Cookiescalories: 214.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 29 g
cholesterolContent: 21.6 mg
fatContent: 10.8 g
fiberContent: 1.7 g
proteinContent: 2.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.4 g
sodiumContent: 127.7 mg
sugarContent: 20.9 g