This decadent dessert is fixed for a St. Patricks day celebration full of green!
The ingredient of Luck o the Irish Brownie
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2u2009u00bd teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- u00bd cup butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk, or as needed
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons peppermint extract
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 1u2009u2153 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Luck o the Irish Brownie
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Melt the unsweetened chocolate in a cup or small bowl in the microwave. move around at 15 second intervals until chocolate is smooth. ascend to cool slightly. Transfer to a large bowl, and stir up opinion in the margarine and sugar until smooth. prominence in the eggs one at a time, subsequently next disturb in the vanilla. disquiet in the flour just until blended. Pour the harm into the prepared dish and early payment evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the surface appears dry and the sides are start coming on to attraction away from the edges of the pan, 20 to 25 minutes. The brownies may flavor more later than cake and may jiggle slightly in the center- this is normal. separate from the oven and cool in the pan set on top of higher than a wire rack.
- To make the middle layer, emphasis 1/2 cup of butter when confectioners sugar in a large bowl using an electric mixer. mount up milk as needed to get a spreadable consistency. disconcert whisk in the peppermint extract and green food coloring. improve this higher than the cooled pan of brownies. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips subsequently the butter until melted. raise a fuss entirely 20 seconds until chocolate is smooth. demonstrate in vanilla and after that pour over the chilled brownies and unexpectedly enhance to cover the surface. Cool anew once again until firm, approximately 10 minutes, then cut into squares and serve.
Nutritions of Luck o the Irish Browniecalories: 744.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 98.1 g
cholesterolContent: 82.3 mg
fatContent: 40.3 g
fiberContent: 2.9 g
proteinContent: 5 g
saturatedFatContent: 17.9 g
sodiumContent: 294.3 mg
sugarContent: 85.2 g