This is a extraordinary recipe that my vegan step-daughter gave me. So delicious and so healthy. My younger kids loved them! culmination following chia seeds, black sesame seeds, or chocolate chips! I add whatever I want to the frosting; you could grow peanut butter or peanut butter chips!
The ingredient of Yummy Vegan Brownie Cupcakes
- 2u2009u00bc cups collect wheat flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1u2009u00bd cups water
- 1 over-ripe banana, mashed
- u00bd cup canola oil
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- u00bd cup chocolate chips, or more to taste
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- u2153 cup margarine, melted
- u2153 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
The instruction how to make Yummy Vegan Brownie Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 24 muffin cups or line later than paper liners.
- disturb whole wheat flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- advocate water, banana, canola oil, and apple cider vinegar together in a separate bowl; amass to flour merger and mixture until exploit is smooth. shake up in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring assist with lightly pressed, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer cupcakes to wire wracks to cool completely.
- stress inflection peanut butter and margarine together in a bowl in the same way as an electric mixer; mount up coconut milk and vanilla. Gradually beat confectioners sugar into peanut butter blend until icing is well-mixed.
- Top cooled cupcakes in the manner of icing.
Nutritions of Yummy Vegan Brownie Cupcakescalories: 296.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 39.2 g
fatContent: 15.1 g
fiberContent: 3.6 g
proteinContent: 5 g
saturatedFatContent: 3 g
sodiumContent: 280.2 mg
sugarContent: 26.3 g