If youre looking for a stunning, showstopping Valentines Day candy thats user-friendly to make, after that unicorn bark is for you! This is one dessert that will have galentines and valentines alike swooning. buildup in the fridge in a zip-top bag. Eat within 1 week for optimum freshness. Use as a topping for your favorite desserts subsequently cupcakes, brownies, or ice cream.
The ingredient of Valentines Day Unicorn Bark
- 3 (3.5 ounce) bars high-quality white chocolate, scratchily chopped
- u00bd (12 ounce) package pink candy melts
- u00bc (12 ounce) package turquoise candy melts
- u00bd cup mini marshmallows, or more as needed
- 1 tablespoon multicolored candy sprinkles
- 1/4 (8 ounce) package conversation heart candies
The instruction how to make Valentines Day Unicorn Bark
- Line a baking sheet when parchment paper and set aside.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring after each interval.
- Place candy melts in separate microwave-safe bowls and melt in the same way, stirring after each 10-second interval.
- Pour the melted white chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and go forward it out into a thick rectangular shape. grow dollops of melted pink and blue candy. Swirl the colors together using a clean spatula to create fun patterns.
- Add marshmallows, sprinkles, and heart candies while the chocolate is yet nevertheless melted. Refrigerate until set, nearly 2 hours. delay occurring bark into large, peculiar pieces.
Nutritions of Valentines Day Unicorn Barkcalories: 390.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 44.6 g
cholesterolContent: 14.5 mg
fatContent: 22.5 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 4.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 13.4 g
sodiumContent: 66.3 mg
sugarContent: 43.7 g