Cakey and blond brownie tasting. Had this at Mickeys Grill in Baker, FL.
The ingredient of Georgia Cornbread Cake
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1u2009u00bd cups self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Georgia Cornbread Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat eggs, oil, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a bowl until smooth. shake up pecans, flour, and vanilla into the egg mixture; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool unquestionably roughly speaking a wire rack.
Nutritions of Georgia Cornbread Cakecalories: 513.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 49.2 g
cholesterolContent: 62 mg
fatContent: 34.4 g
fiberContent: 2.3 g
proteinContent: 5.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.1 g
sodiumContent: 226.9 mg
sugarContent: 35.4 g