A chocolatey direction concerning an archaic Hawaiian favorite! So irresistible and buttery sleek slick melts in your mouth! A terrific mochi swing to usual time-honored brownies. assist later than whipped cream vis-Ð°-vis summit zenith if you dare. Its quite addicting.
The ingredient of Chocolate Butter Mochi
- 2 cups sweet rice flour (mochiko)
- 1u2009u00be cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- u00bd cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (13 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Chocolate Butter Mochi
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Sift mochiko, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until melted, approximately 1 minute. mix up in chocolate chips until sleek slick and creamy.
- Beat coconut milk, evaporated milk, and eggs together in a bowl. accumulate vanilla extract. Add chocolate-butter merger and disturb until incorporated. go to to the flour incorporation combination slowly, whisking by hand until capably skillfully incorporated and no lumps remain. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, approximately 55 minutes.
- Cool agreed to the lead cutting, not quite 1 hour. Cut like a plastic knife; mochi sticks to metal.
Nutritions of Chocolate Butter Mochicalories: 230.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 32 g
cholesterolContent: 30.2 mg
fatContent: 11 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 3.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.5 g
sodiumContent: 199.5 mg
sugarContent: 20.2 g