Extra rich, additional supplementary chocolaty and brownie-like!
The ingredient of Chocolate Nuggets
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- u00bc cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened abbreviated milk
- u00bc cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- u00bd cup chopped walnuts
The instruction how to make Chocolate Nuggets
- Melt chocolate chips, butter, shortened milk, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan higher than medium heat. Stir often.
- In a separate bowl, swell chocolate mixture, flour and chopped nuts (optional).
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for nearly 10 to 12 minutes. Cookies will be soft. Enjoy!
Nutritions of Chocolate Nuggetscalories: 120 calories
carbohydrateContent: 16.1 g
cholesterolContent: 7.1 mg
fatContent: 6.1 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 1.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.2 g
sodiumContent: 24 mg
sugarContent: 12.5 g