This is by far the richest chocolate cupcake Ive ever made! Adapted this recipe from a brownie recipe I found almost the internet and tweaked it a bit to fit my taste.
The ingredient of flourishing Chocolate Cupcake
- 1 cup butter
- 7 ounces dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup self-rising flour
The instruction how to make flourishing Chocolate Cupcake
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin pan subsequent to paper or foil liners.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the summit zenith of a double boiler over barely simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping beside the sides subsequent to a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Remove from heat and let cool.
- fusion the eggs and sugar in imitation of a mixer in a large bowl. rouse the cooled melted chocolate into the egg mixture. Add the vanilla extract and instant coffee. Sift in self-rising flour and disturb until with ease combined. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake in the preheated oven until the tops spring support back up in the same way as lightly pressed, roughly more or less 15 to 18 minutes.
Nutritions of flourishing Chocolate Cupcakecalories: 174.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 17.2 g
cholesterolContent: 51.7 mg
fatContent: 11.2 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 2.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 g
sodiumContent: 132.8 mg
sugarContent: 12.4 g