Fill these small triangular cookies later than the filling of your choice: fruit jelly, dried fruit, poppy seed filling, chocolate chips, or even brownie mix.
The ingredient of Hamantaschen
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, or more as needed
- u00bd cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- u00bd cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- u2153 cup poppy seed filling, or as needed
The instruction how to make Hamantaschen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- fusion flour, sugar, and baking powder together in a large bowl. Cut in margarine in the manner of 2 knives or a pastry blender. increase be credited with eggs and vanilla extract; fusion capably skillfully until dough comes together and is smooth. If dough is sticky, build up more flour.
- Roll out dough nearly floured be active surface until it is about 1/4-inch thick. Press the rim of a glass into flour and later into the dough to cut out circles.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon filling into the center of each circle. Fold taking place in the works the 3 sides into a triangle shape, pinching the sides together tightly to seal. Transfer cookies to baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are golden brown, not quite 25 minutes.
Nutritions of Hamantaschencalories: 71.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 9.7 g
cholesterolContent: 10.3 mg
fatContent: 3.1 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
proteinContent: 1.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.6 g
sodiumContent: 62.3 mg
sugarContent: 2.9 g