These oats are gone eating a fudgy brownie for breakfast, but they are healthy for you! This vegan breakfast is made later rolled oats, banana and almond milk. They are contaminated in a blender and baked in the oven. You can leave out the cocoa powder and increase be credited with whatever nut butter or fruit youd in imitation of for stand-in flavors.
The ingredient of Vegan Chocolate Blended Baked Oats
- cooking spray
- 1 cup rolled oats
- u2154 cup almond milk
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- u00bd teaspoon vanilla extract
- u215b teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
The instruction how to make Vegan Chocolate Blended Baked Oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray two 8-ounce ramekins afterward cooking spray roughly speaking the bottom and sides.
- total tally oats, almond milk, banana, cocoa powder, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt in a blender. Blend until all is mass well, 30 to 60 seconds. Fill mixture into the prepared ramekins and sprinkle each following 1 tablespoon chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm, approximately 25 minutes.
Nutritions of Vegan Chocolate Blended Baked Oatscalories: 378.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 71.5 g
fatContent: 10.9 g
fiberContent: 10 g
proteinContent: 8.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.7 g
sodiumContent: 448.5 mg
sugarContent: 23.3 g