Recently I had to make some cookies for a party. Much to my dismay, I was out of chocolate chips and had one bag of peanut butter chips I didnt know what to pull off with. This recipe was (fortunately) a affluent experiment as I crossed my favorite brownie and chocolate chip cookie recipes. My associates likes it better than both. It tastes something once a peanut butter cup in cookie form.
The ingredient of Favorite Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- u00bd cup butter
- u00bc cup vegetable shortening
- 1 cup white sugar
- u00bd cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- u00bc cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- u215b teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter chips
The instruction how to make Favorite Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat butter, shortening, white sugar, and brown sugar similar to an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat the first egg into the butter until certainly blended, later prominence in the vanilla similar to the second egg. mixture combination flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt in unusual bowl; mix the flour fusion into the butter join up until just incorporated. Fold in peanut butter chips, mixing just sufficient to evenly combine.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until cookies are set, virtually 8 minutes.
Nutritions of Favorite Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookiescalories: 149.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 18.6 g
cholesterolContent: 17.1 mg
fatContent: 6.9 g
fiberContent: 0.4 g
proteinContent: 3.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.6 g
sodiumContent: 66.6 mg
sugarContent: 12.3 g