As a Canadian who was recently provoked to go gluten-free, theres nothing I miss more than a chocolate Timbit®. However, late one Saturday night, my roommate and I decided to attempt a gluten-free brownie recipe, which ended in a hot mess that tastes exactly when a Timbit®! Dont be discouraged by the out of the ordinary silly putty-esque texture it has ahead of time baking, because its delicious in the end. Enjoy! Glaze next icing of your choice.
The ingredient of Gluten-Free Chocolate Donut Holes
- u00bd cup margarine (such as Becelu00ae)
- u2153 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot chocolate amalgamation
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon xanthan paste cement
- u00bd teaspoon baking soda
- u00bd teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon soy milk
The instruction how to make Gluten-Free Chocolate Donut Holes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line the bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan gone parchment paper. Grease the sides of the pan.
- fusion margarine, sugar, and hot chocolate amalgamation in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. increase be credited with eggs 1 at a become old and stress inflection until without difficulty combined.
- affix flour, salt, xanthan gum, and baking soda in a separate bowl. Pour into butter mixture and combine. ensue vanilla extract; mixture combination well. Pour in soy milk and disquiet well. Pour mixture into the prepared baking pan, spreading to all corners.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, approximately 20 minutes. Let cool completely, very nearly 30 minutes.
- Cut into 16 equal-sized pieces and roll into balls.
Nutritions of Gluten-Free Chocolate Donut Holescalories: 113.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 11.6 g
cholesterolContent: 34.9 mg
fatContent: 6.9 g
fiberContent: 1.1 g
proteinContent: 2.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.3 g
sodiumContent: 272.4 mg
sugarContent: 5.3 g