These burgers are juicy and full of flavor. Even people who dont really following lamb have enjoyed these burgers. You can double the recipe and put out half of the patties in wax paper to eat at a higher time. Fine to place a propos the grill frozen (just grow to the cooking time).
The ingredient of Mediterranean Lamb Burgers
- 1 pound sports ground lamb
- u00bd pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons chopped spacious mint
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon pitch black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) container Greek yogurt
- u00bd lemon, zested
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 slices green tomato
- 4 ciabatta sandwich rolls, sliced horizontally
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, sliced
- 8 baby arugula leaves
The instruction how to make Mediterranean Lamb Burgers
- Preheat an outside uncovered grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- fusion the pitch lamb, arena beef, mint, ginger, 1 teaspoon garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a large bowl until just combined. Divide evenly into four portions and imitate in to large patties. Set aside. amalgamation Greek yogurt, lemon zest, 1 clove garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl; cover and refrigerate.
- Cook the lamb and beef patties just about the preheated grill until the burgers are cooked to your desired degree of doneness, 3 to 4 minutes per side for competently done. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should entrance 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Place the slices of onion and green tomato in relation to the grill. Cook until lightly charred, not quite 1 minute vis-u00d0u00b0-vis each side.
- Spread yogurt sauce beyond the sliced ciabatta rolls. accrue pile up each burger by placing the patty around the the roll, and dividing the feta cheese slices on top of higher than the patties. height taking into consideration a slice of grilled tomato, grilled onion, and 2 leaves of arugula, followed by the pinnacle half of the roll.
Nutritions of Mediterranean Lamb Burgerscalories: 808 calories
carbohydrateContent: 42.4 g
cholesterolContent: 187.3 mg
fatContent: 47.8 g
fiberContent: 2.7 g
proteinContent: 50 g
saturatedFatContent: 23.7 g
sodiumContent: 2031.1 mg
sugarContent: 9.9 g