Lamb and veggies come together in this loving and comforting stew. Let your slow cooker work its magic, while you spend your epoch operate extra things.
The ingredient of Slow Cooker Lamb Stew
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound cubed lamb stew meat
- 1 large onion, sliced into petals
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 lively button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into large cubes
- 6 ounces tomato cement
- 2 cups beef broth
- u00bd cup beer
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large sprig lively rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1u2009u00bd cups frozen peas
The instruction how to make Slow Cooker Lamb Stew
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. mount up lamb and onions. Cook until lamb is brown and onions are soft, just about 5 minutes. Transfer mixture to a slow cooker.
- increase be credited with carrots, celery, mushrooms, potatoes, tomato paste, beef broth, beer, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, and pepper; work up to augment and unventilated slow cooker.
- Cook re High for 7 hours. accumulate peas and cook an supplementary secondary 15 minutes. Season later than salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Slow Cooker Lamb Stewcalories: 438.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 45.6 g
cholesterolContent: 64.3 mg
fatContent: 16.5 g
fiberContent: 8.2 g
proteinContent: 27 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.8 g
sodiumContent: 1053.1 mg
sugarContent: 14.5 g