This easy and rude meal is so tasty it will have you coming help for seconds. sensitive lamb chops in a delicious and sweet duck sauce can be served following rice or mashed potatoes and a vegetable.
The ingredient of Lamb Chops in Duck Sauce
- 3 pounds lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning
- cayenne pepper to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1u2009u00bd cups duck sauce
The instruction how to make Lamb Chops in Duck Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange lamb chops in a medium baking dish, and evenly coat past Worcestershire sauce, adobo seasoning, and cayenne pepper. Season gone salt and pepper.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven.
- Cover lamb chops considering duck sauce, and continue baking 15 to 20 minutes, to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (65 degrees C).
Nutritions of Lamb Chops in Duck Saucecalories: 818.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 28.2 g
cholesterolContent: 168 mg
fatContent: 60.7 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 37.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 26.7 g
sodiumContent: 406.8 mg
sugarContent: 26.5 g