Lamb tidbits are given a flavorful marinade, later broiled to perfection in this appetizer.
The ingredient of Marinated Lamb Chislick
- u00bd cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- u00bd teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1u2009u00bc pounds cubed lamb stew meat
- 1 tablespoon creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whipu2122)
- 1 tablespoon thousand island salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- u00bd teaspoon onion powder
The instruction how to make Marinated Lamb Chislick
- disquiet together 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, and lemon pepper in a bowl. and pour into a resealable plastic bag. ensue the lamb cubes, coat similar to the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Prepare the dipping sauce by whisking together the salad dressings, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, mustard, ketchup, and onion powder in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat the ovens broiler and set the oven rack in the middle of the oven. Spray a broiler pan taking into account bearing in mind nonstick cooking spray.
- Drain the lamb cubes in a colander in the sink, discarding the marinade. Place the lamb cubes onto the prepared broiler pan. Cook in the preheated oven until the lamb has cooked to your desired degree of doneness, 10 to 15 minutes for medium.
- Place the lamb cubes regarding a plate covered taking into consideration paper towels. further hot with the dipping sauce using toothpicks. get not reheat as lamb tends to lose proclaim next reheated.
Nutritions of Marinated Lamb Chislickcalories: 77.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 8.8 g
cholesterolContent: 5.9 mg
fatContent: 4.2 g
proteinContent: 1 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.8 g
sodiumContent: 493.6 mg
sugarContent: 5.2 g