These are categorically tasty, and make for an easy main meal to prepare. endeavor serving them similar to mashed potatoes, peas and pumpkin.
The ingredient of Baked Lamb Chops
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 12 (5.5 ounce) lamb chops
- 2 cups dry bread crumbs
The instruction how to make Baked Lamb Chops
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, tally up the eggs and the Worcestershire sauce; shake up well. Dip each lamb chop in the sauce and after that lightly dredge in the bread crumbs. subsequently next arrange them in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 20 minutes, incline chops over, and cook for 20 more minutes, or to desired doneness.
Nutritions of Baked Lamb Chopscalories: 738.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 26.7 g
cholesterolContent: 269.7 mg
fatContent: 45.2 g
fiberContent: 1.6 g
proteinContent: 52.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 18.6 g
sodiumContent: 462.3 mg
sugarContent: 2.7 g