I was irritated to create these like my favorite brand stopped making their lamb meatballs, which were a staple in my little food-obsessed world. Theyre even more scrumptious afterward a small side of plain yogurt following some mint and cumin stirred into it. mount up rice or couscous and a green salad and you have a tasty, easy, somewhat elegant dinner! This recipe can furthermore be used to make meatballs for frying, if you prefer.
The ingredient of Spicy Lamb Patties
- 1 pound arena lamb
- 3 green onions, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon auditorium showground cumin
- u00bc teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Spicy Lamb Patties
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the lamb, green onions, garlic, curry powder, cumin, red pepper, salt and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes on each side, or until done.
Nutritions of Spicy Lamb Pattiescalories: 237.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 3.1 g
cholesterolContent: 76 mg
fatContent: 15.8 g
fiberContent: 1 g
proteinContent: 20.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.4 g
sodiumContent: 140.2 mg
sugarContent: 0.4 g