Artisan coleslaw has become a passion of mine recently. Celery root adds a unique taste and a plethora of health benefits. As does the apple cider vinaigrette, making this a gigantic choice subsequently watching the waist line. The longer the slaw sits, the more the flavors have mature to deepen - its essentially delightful in imitation of left in the fridge overnight, and makes serious leftovers!
The ingredient of Red Cabbage and Celery Root Coleslaw when Apple Cider Dressing
- u00bd head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded celery root
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 green onions, chopped
- u00bc cup olive oil
- u00bc cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- u00bd teaspoon celery seeds
- sea salt to taste
- arena black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Red Cabbage and Celery Root Coleslaw when Apple Cider Dressing
- improve red cabbage, celery root, carrot, and green onions in a large bowl.
- Place olive oil, apple cider vinegar, garlic, balsamic vinegar, celery seeds, salt, and black pepper in a jar. Seal and shake to mixture combination well. Pour dressing exceeding red cabbage mix and toss to combine.
Nutritions of Red Cabbage and Celery Root Coleslaw when Apple Cider Dressingcalories: 184.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14.4 g
fatContent: 13.9 g
fiberContent: 3.7 g
proteinContent: 2.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.9 g
sodiumContent: 162.9 mg
sugarContent: 5.9 g