A delicious and healthy fall comfort food. This dish is vegan and my meat-eating husband loved it!
The ingredient of Brussels Sprout Spaghetti
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- u00bd (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons tahini epoxy resin
- 2 teaspoons capers
- salt and ring black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Brussels Sprout Spaghetti
- Place a steamer add together into a saucepan and fill in the manner of water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. grow Brussels sprouts, cover, and steam until fork tender, virtually 10 minutes. Drain, reserving the hot water.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until yearning yet perfect to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a pot exceeding medium heat. build up garlic; cook and rouse until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Mix in lemon juice; accumulate tahini paste. campaign in reserved hot water until merger is the consistency of sauce.
- disturb Brussels sprouts, spaghetti, and capers into the sauce. Season like salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Brussels Sprout Spaghetticalories: 515.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 74 g
fatContent: 20.6 g
fiberContent: 15.3 g
proteinContent: 19.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 3 g
sodiumContent: 250.8 mg
sugarContent: 6.6 g