Healthy, energy-packed, honey-sweetened, gluten-free bars. serious as breakfast bar or snack!
The ingredient of Rice Breakfast Bars
- cooking spray
- u00bd cup water
- u00bc cup uncooked brown rice
- u2153 cup peanut butter
- u2153 cup unsweetened applesauce
- u00bc cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup garbanzo bean flour
- u00bd cup rolled oats
- u00bd cup dried currants
- u00bc cup sweetened flaked coconut, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- u00bd teaspoon baking powder
- u00bd teaspoon ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Rice Breakfast Bars
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Coat an 8-inch pie pan following cooking spray.
- Bring water and brown rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is yearning and liquid has been absorbed, 45 to 50 minutes.
- disquiet peanut butter, applesauce, honey, and egg together in a bowl; grow rice, garbanzo bean flour, oats, currants, coconut, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, baking powder, and ground cinnamon and work up until combined. fee dough evenly in prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Nutritions of Rice Breakfast Barscalories: 249.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 36.2 g
cholesterolContent: 20.5 mg
fatContent: 9.7 g
fiberContent: 3.7 g
proteinContent: 8.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.2 g
sodiumContent: 97 mg
sugarContent: 19 g