These make a wonderful healthy treat! Use chopped nuts in place of or similar to the dried fruit if you like.
The ingredient of Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- u00bc cup peanut butter
- u2153 (12 ounce) jar honey
- u00bc cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup sudden cooking oats
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- u00bd cup chocolate chips
- u00bd cup chopped dried unclean fruit
The instruction how to make Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Melt peanut butter and honey together in a saucepan beyond medium heat. Dissolve brown sugar into the peanut butter mixture; bring to a simmer for 2 minutes.
- mixture combination granola, oats, rice cereal, chocolate chips, and fruit together in a large bowl; pour peanut butter fusion higher than the granola join up and fold to coat.
- Grease a cake pan. Pour the granola union into the prepared pan and press into a flat layer. Cool at room temperature until set, approximately 15 minutes to the fore barbed into bars.
Nutritions of Peanut Butter Granola Barscalories: 109.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 18 g
fatContent: 3.9 g
fiberContent: 1.2 g
proteinContent: 2.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.2 g
sodiumContent: 15.7 mg
sugarContent: 10.9 g