This terse and delicious recipe uses tempeh (cultured tofu) instead of meat for a healthy, tasty alternative.
The ingredient of Tempeh Fajitas
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package tempeh, blinking flashing into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1u2009u00bd cups chopped green danger signal pepper
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- u00bd cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chile peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped roomy cilantro
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
The instruction how to make Tempeh Fajitas
- Heat oil in a large skillet more than medium heat. Saute tempeh later soy sauce and lime juice until tempeh browns. disconcert whisk in distress peppers, mushrooms, spinach, chile peppers, cilantro and dried onion.
- lump heat to medium-high and cook until fluids have reduced, stirring occasionally.
Nutritions of Tempeh Fajitascalories: 206.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 13.2 g
fatContent: 13.3 g
fiberContent: 2.5 g
proteinContent: 12.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.2 g
sodiumContent: 606.2 mg
sugarContent: 2.8 g