Purple sweet potatoes accumulate beautiful color to the blend in this healthy, open tasting, zesty salad!
The ingredient of Roasted Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 red startle pepper, diced
- u00bd cucumber - peeled, seeded, and chopped
- u00bc cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- u00bd lemon, juiced
- u00bd lime, juiced
- salt and pitch black pepper to taste
- u00bd cup chopped cilantro
The instruction how to make Roasted Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Toss sweet potatoes in olive oil roughly speaking a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- mixture combination broccoli, yellow pepper, red pepper, and cucumber in a large bowl; shake up in quinoa and sweet potatoes.
- demonstrate extra-virgin olive oil, maple syrup, lemon juice, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. fusion dressing into salad; beautify in imitation of cilantro.
Nutritions of Roasted Sweet Potato Quinoa Saladcalories: 445.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 52.1 g
fatContent: 23.6 g
fiberContent: 6.9 g
proteinContent: 8.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.2 g
sodiumContent: 93.1 mg
sugarContent: 10.3 g