A tasty, healthy chicken thats fancy passable for a guest but easy acceptable for any day of the week.
The ingredient of Balsamic Chicken and vivacious Mozzarella
- 10 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 fl oz) bottle balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 pounds open mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 bunch well-ventilated light basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly sports ground black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Balsamic Chicken and vivacious Mozzarella
- Place chicken in a shallow dish or large resealable plastic bag. Pour the dressing higher than it, cover or seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.
- Coat a large skillet behind cooking spray or oil, and set over low heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. Fry chicken breast halves more than low heat for very nearly 30 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Arrange chicken in relation to a serving platter. Place a generous slice of spacious mozzarella in this area pinnacle of each piece. Place a leaf of basil as regards peak of the cheese, and cover behind a slice of tomato. Dash balsamic vinegar more than the platter, and season behind salt and pepper. Serve!
Nutritions of Balsamic Chicken and vivacious Mozzarellacalories: 542.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 8.5 g
cholesterolContent: 138.6 mg
fatContent: 36.8 g
fiberContent: 0.4 g
proteinContent: 41.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 15.4 g
sodiumContent: 750.7 mg
sugarContent: 4.7 g