An easy, healthy chicken dish with a special sweet and acid mordant tang! Goes gigantic later rice and salad.
The ingredient of Low-Cal Chicken
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons poultry seasoning
- u00bc cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons precious unnatural sweetener
The instruction how to make Low-Cal Chicken
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish; sprinkle taking into account bearing in mind onion, garlic, seasoning, soy sauce and sweetener.
- Place foil beyond pan and bake for one hour at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Its ready to serve!
Nutritions of Low-Cal Chickencalories: 141.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 3.3 g
cholesterolContent: 58.5 mg
fatContent: 2.4 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 25.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.7 g
sodiumContent: 951.5 mg
sugarContent: 0.5 g