Healthy meat-free chili.
The ingredient of Bulgur Chili
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup bulgur
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green anxiety pepper, chopped
- 1 red dread pepper, chopped
- u00bd jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 5 cups reduced-sodium tomato juice
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (28 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can low-sodium tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons arena cumin
- u00bc teaspoon cayenne pepper
- u00bc teaspoon sports ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Bulgur Chili
- Pour water and bulgur into a saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover and simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain off excess water.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot beyond medium heat. amass carrots, onions, green frighten pepper, red siren pepper, and jalapeno pepper; cook and stir up until softened and starting to brown, 5 to 10 minutes. raise a fuss in garlic; cook and raise a fuss until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- excite cooked bulgur, tomato juice, kidney beans, black beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, taco seasoning, cumin, cayenne, and pepper into the pot. Bring to a boil; edit heat and simmer until flavors combine, 20 to 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Bulgur Chilicalories: 296.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 56.1 g
fatContent: 2.7 g
fiberContent: 17.8 g
proteinContent: 14.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.4 g
sodiumContent: 848.1 mg
sugarContent: 9.2 g