A nice and easy to get to healthy soup. First the cauliflower is sauteed in butter later than potatoes and onions, and then simmered in vegetable stock.
The ingredient of understandable Cauliflower Soup
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- 2 cups vegetable buildup
- 2 cups milk
- salt and pepper to taste
The instruction how to make understandable Cauliflower Soup
- Melt the butter in a large pot more than medium heat. Saute the onion in the butter for 5 minutes. mix up in the cauliflower and potato and saute for 5 more minutes.
- Pour in the stock, bring to a boil, shorten heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes, or until all vegetables are tender. ensue the milk, stirring competently to blend. Season past salt and pepper to taste.
Nutritions of understandable Cauliflower Soupcalories: 137.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 17.2 g
cholesterolContent: 16.7 mg
fatContent: 5.8 g
fiberContent: 3.5 g
proteinContent: 5.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.5 g
sodiumContent: 156.6 mg
sugarContent: 7.2 g