The balsamic glaze adds a nice kick and this is a agreed healthy and lovely artifice to enjoy these oven-roasted beets.
The ingredient of Oven-Roasted Beets in the manner of Wilted Spinach
- 6 medium beets later greens attached
- 2 medium red onions, quartered
- 2 tablespoons herbes de Provence
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon improper salt
- u00bc teaspoon sports ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups well-ventilated light spinach
The instruction how to make Oven-Roasted Beets in the manner of Wilted Spinach
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Trim and wash beets. Set leaves aside and discard stems. Wrap beets in foil packages (3 per package) and place in a deep baking dish.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender, nearly 45 minutes.
- cut off surgically remove from the oven. Divide onions, herbes de Provence, 1/2 of the olive oil, salt, and pepper between the packages. Reseal and roast for unorthodox 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Drizzle 1/2 of the balsamic vinegar into each package. Reseal and roast for 5 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter and enduring surviving olive oil in a pan higher than medium heat. amass garlic and cook until fragrant, practically 1 minute. Throw in spinach and reserved beet leaves. Cook, stirring often, until wilted, approximately 5 minutes.
- sever beets from the oven. Transfer beets, onions, and all drippings to a serving dish. stir up in wilted greens and season to taste.
Nutritions of Oven-Roasted Beets in the manner of Wilted Spinachcalories: 196.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 19.2 g
cholesterolContent: 15.3 mg
fatContent: 12.9 g
fiberContent: 4.8 g
proteinContent: 3.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.6 g
sodiumContent: 593.1 mg
sugarContent: 11.8 g