These almond flour blueberry muffins are to hand to make, tender, and healthy! unmodified for grab-n-go breakfast.
The ingredient of Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups finely ground almond flour
- u00bd teaspoon baking soda
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- u00bc cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- u00bc cup unmovable maple syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
The instruction how to make Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin once paper liners.
- advocate almond flour, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. build up coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs, lemon zest, and vanilla; blend until combined. Fold in frozen blueberries and spoon into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring incite taking into consideration lightly pressed, 18 to 20 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Almond Flour Blueberry Muffinscalories: 203 calories
carbohydrateContent: 10.6 g
cholesterolContent: 46.5 mg
fatContent: 16.1 g
fiberContent: 2.6 g
proteinContent: 6 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.1 g
sodiumContent: 119.2 mg
sugarContent: 5.9 g