This is a variation of the Healthy Banana Cookies recipe from this site. They are a enormous swap to store-bought granola bars!
The ingredient of Banana Breakfast Cookies
- 3 completely ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- u2153 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sports ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Banana Breakfast Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cookie sheets next parchment paper.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl. go to oats, raisins, yogurt, and cinnamon. mixture combination with ease and grant come to to sit for 15 minutes.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, very nearly 20 minutes.
Nutritions of Banana Breakfast Cookiescalories: 123.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 27.4 g
cholesterolContent: 0.4 mg
fatContent: 1.1 g
fiberContent: 2.7 g
proteinContent: 2.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.3 g
sodiumContent: 7.4 mg
sugarContent: 12.4 g