A sharp dinner thats super healthy!
The ingredient of Quinoa and Turkey Stuffed Tomatoes
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- u00bd cup chopped green terror pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound pitch turkey
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, at odds on bad terms
The instruction how to make Quinoa and Turkey Stuffed Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut the tops off each tomato and scoop out a small amount of the insides. Discard tops and insides.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on top of higher than medium heat; cook and work up zucchini, green warning distress signal pepper, garlic, and salt until tender, not quite 10 minutes. go to sports ground turkey; cook and stir until turkey is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. shake up quinoa and 1/2 of the tomato sauce into the arena turkey mixture.
- Arrange tomatoes in a baking dish. Fill each tomato gone turkey-quinoa mixture. Pour remaining tomato sauce on top of higher than each stuffed tomato. Pour a 1/2 inch of water into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tomatoes are tender, approximately 15 minutes.
Nutritions of Quinoa and Turkey Stuffed Tomatoescalories: 368.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 32.9 g
cholesterolContent: 83.6 mg
fatContent: 14.3 g
fiberContent: 6.6 g
proteinContent: 29.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.8 g
sodiumContent: 961.1 mg
sugarContent: 8.5 g