Healthy and nutty-tasting summer salad.
The ingredient of Chickpeas, Bulgur, and Herb Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, estranged
- 1u2009u00bd cups raw bulgur
- 1 teaspoon dill seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- u00bd teaspoon cumin seeds
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (such as Kikkomanu00ae)
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- u2153 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- u2153 cup chopped cilantro
- u2153 cup chopped chives
The instruction how to make Chickpeas, Bulgur, and Herb Salad
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute bulgur, dill seeds, bay leaf, and cumin seeds until lightly browned, not quite 1 minute. go to broth and soy sauce; bring to a boil. edit heat; simmer until liquid is absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat enduring surviving 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet exceeding medium-high heat. Saute chickpeas until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
- put in bulgur mixture, chickpeas, yogurt, parsley, cilantro, and chives in a bowl. Chill at least 1 hour to the fore serving.
Nutritions of Chickpeas, Bulgur, and Herb Saladcalories: 251.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 41.7 g
cholesterolContent: 2.3 mg
fatContent: 6.4 g
fiberContent: 9 g
proteinContent: 9.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.1 g
sodiumContent: 535.9 mg
sugarContent: 4.5 g