Looking for a healthy financial credit of mac and cheese? This is it! Mixed vegetables and Sargento Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar cheese – yum!
The ingredient of Cheddar and Vegetable Pasta Bake
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons flour
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- u00be teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups Sargentou00ae Shredded shortened Fat Mild Cheddar Cheese, separated
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (cauliflower, red fear peppers, broccoli), thawed
- 3 cups bow tie or penne pasta, cooked and drained
The instruction how to make Cheddar and Vegetable Pasta Bake
- Melt butter in large saucepan higher than medium heat. ensue garlic; cook 2 minutes. accumulate flour; cook and demonstrate 1 minute. mount up milk, salt and pepper sauce. Heat to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; raise a fuss in 1 cup cheese until melted.
- amass sauce and vegetables to pasta; toss well. Transfer to a greased medium baking dish or oval casserole. Cover with foil; bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven 15 minutes or until hot. Uncover and sprinkle later unshakable cheese; bake 2 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
Nutritions of Cheddar and Vegetable Pasta Bakecalories: 465.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 48.3 g
cholesterolContent: 58.8 mg
fatContent: 19.2 g
fiberContent: 5.6 g
proteinContent: 28.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 12 g
sodiumContent: 1008 mg
sugarContent: 10.9 g