Im always searching for healthy recipes, and this one filled the bill. The flaxseeds manage to pay for the bread a essentially nutty taste.
The ingredient of Banana Date Flaxseed Bread
- u00bd cup flax seed
- 3 bananas, mashed
- u00bc cup vegetable oil
- u00bd cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1u2009u00bd cups all-purpose flour
- u00bd teaspoon baking powder
- u00bd teaspoon baking soda
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bc cup flax seed
- u00bd cup chopped pitted dates
The instruction how to make Banana Date Flaxseed Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x4 inch loaf pan. Use an electric coffee grinder or food processor to grind 1/2 cup flax seed; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stress inflection together banana, oil, sugar and eggs. In a separate bowl, amalgamation together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, arena flax seed and 1/4 cup combined flax seed. Gradually protest flour incorporation combination into banana mixture. Fold in dates. Spoon use foul language into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean.
Nutritions of Banana Date Flaxseed Breadcalories: 263 calories
carbohydrateContent: 42.6 g
cholesterolContent: 37.2 mg
fatContent: 10.5 g
fiberContent: 6.6 g
proteinContent: 6.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.1 g
sodiumContent: 218.5 mg
sugarContent: 19.1 g