This green bean recipe uses blithe green beans and garlic, making it an easy, healthy, and flavorful side dish.
The ingredient of Buttery Garlic Green Beans
- 1 pound vivacious green beans, trimmed and snapped in half
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- u215b teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning, or more to taste
- salt to taste
The instruction how to make Buttery Garlic Green Beans
- Place green beans into a large skillet and cover taking into consideration water; bring to a boil. cut heat to medium-low and simmer until beans just trigger get going to soften, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and return to the skillet.
- amass butter and stir up until melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- grow garlic; cook until twinge and fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Season similar to lemon-pepper seasoning and salt prematurely serving.
Nutritions of Buttery Garlic Green Beanscalories: 115.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 8.9 g
cholesterolContent: 22.9 mg
fatContent: 8.8 g
fiberContent: 3.9 g
proteinContent: 2.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 g
sodiumContent: 222.5 mg
sugarContent: 1.7 g