A healthy, gluten-free, slightly crunchy, PB style cookie. not distinguishable from gluten-containing cookies at all!
The ingredient of answer Cashew and Peanut Butter Gluten-free Cookies
- u00bd cup brown sugar
- u00bd cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- u00bc cup salted natural peanut butter
- u00bc cup cashew butter
- u00bd cup gluten free, casein clear margarine
- u00bd teaspoon baking soda
- u00bd cup corn flour
- u00bd cup tapioca flour
- u00bc cup potato flour
The instruction how to make answer Cashew and Peanut Butter Gluten-free Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, amalgamation together the margarine, brown sugar, white sugar and egg until smooth. protest in the peanut butter and cashew butter. intensify the baking soda, corn flour, tapioca flour, and potato flour; rouse into the neglect to form a dough. Roll the dough into teaspoon sized balls and place them 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Let cool just about baking sheets for a few minutes at the forefront removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutritions of answer Cashew and Peanut Butter Gluten-free Cookiescalories: 121.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14.5 g
cholesterolContent: 7.8 mg
fatContent: 6.7 g
fiberContent: 0.4 g
proteinContent: 1.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.2 g
sodiumContent: 98.2 mg
sugarContent: 7.6 g