This was my first attempt at a gratin and I think it turned out nicely! Its a healthy, cheesy vegetable casserole.
The ingredient of Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- 1 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- u00bc cup butter
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped buoyant basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped lighthearted rosemary
- salt and ring black pepper to taste
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons all-purpose flour
- u00be cup light cream
The instruction how to make Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- amalgamation Gruyere cheese and panko bread crumbs together in a bowl.
- Heat butter in a large skillet more than medium heat until melted. amass zucchini, yellow squash, shallots, and garlic; cook and campaign until softened, roughly more or less 10 minutes. shake up in basil, rosemary, salt, and black pepper; cook until fragrant, virtually 1 minute.
- Mix flour into the skillet. Pour in cream in a steady stream and work up until thickened, 3 to 5 minutes. Mix in half the cheese mixture. separate from heat.
- Pour zucchini join up into a baking dish. summit zenith similar to remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and golden brown, approximately 20 minutes.
Nutritions of Cheesy Zucchini Gratincalories: 358.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 22.7 g
cholesterolContent: 77.5 mg
fatContent: 25.5 g
fiberContent: 1 g
proteinContent: 15.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 15.9 g
sodiumContent: 265.2 mg
sugarContent: 2.5 g