Make these easy bite-sized zucchini Parmesan cheese fritters for a healthy and delicious snack any become old of the day!
The ingredient of Zucchini-Parmesan Cheese Fritters
- 3 large zucchini, finely grated
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- dome black pepper to taste
- oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- u00bc cup biting cream, for topping
The instruction how to make Zucchini-Parmesan Cheese Fritters
- add up zucchini and salt in a bowl and disturb to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes. Pour union onto a clean dish towel or cheesecloth and squeeze to drain completely.
- stir up opinion egg in a bowl and add flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. move around in drained zucchini and blend well.
- Heat oil in a medium-sized pan higher than medium-high heat. Add manipulation by the tablespoon. Cook fritters until golden brown not far off from both sides, roughly more or less 5 minutes per batch. Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle in the manner of Parmesan cheese and salt. further hastily quickly afterward critical cream.
Nutritions of Zucchini-Parmesan Cheese Fritterscalories: 138 calories
carbohydrateContent: 6.7 g
cholesterolContent: 23.3 mg
fatContent: 11.4 g
fiberContent: 1.2 g
proteinContent: 3.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.5 g
sodiumContent: 248 mg
sugarContent: 1.8 g