An easy and healthy main-dish arugula salad inspired by the signature salad at La Boulange in Palo Alto, California.
The ingredient of Quinoa and Arugula Salad with Chicken
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (8 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon dome black pepper
- u00bc teaspoon garlic powder
- u00bc teaspoon ground oregano
- u00bc teaspoon pitch paprika
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and sports ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (5 ounce) package arugula
The instruction how to make Quinoa and Arugula Salad with Chicken
- Bring water, quinoa, and a pinch of salt to a boil in a medium saucepan. edit heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Fluff later a fork and set aside to cool completely.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a small baking dish gone foil.
- Heat a grill pan beyond medium-high heat. Season chicken considering salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and paprika. Brush following olive oil and sear in the hot pan until grill marks appear, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink and the juices govern clear, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should entru00d0u00b9e at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove from the oven and let flaming for 5 minutes. Cut into u00bd-inch cubes.
- supplement lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon, and honey in a cup. Season subsequent to salt and pepper. disconcert rapidly until dressing is smooth.
- Combine arugula, quinoa, and chicken in a large mixing bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat.
Nutritions of Quinoa and Arugula Salad with Chickencalories: 573.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 66.7 g
cholesterolContent: 65.9 mg
fatContent: 17.6 g
fiberContent: 9.7 g
proteinContent: 40.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.5 g
sodiumContent: 732.8 mg